EXTENDED UNTIL 5/31/2020
MV Agusta wants you to cruise through the year behind the MV bike you’ve been dreaming about with a Spring Upgrade bonus!
Whether it’s to upgrade from your current bike or become part of the family, MV Agusta would like to offer the first 100 customers that reserve a bike during the month of May on an eligible new 3 cylinder unit to receive a complimentary kit featuring genuine MV Agusta special parts of the value up to 1.500 Euro.
A special spring offer to upgrade the performance on your bike while giving it a unique and customized design.
MV Agusta motorcycles eligible in this campaign include Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso SCS, Brutale 800 RR, Dragster 800 RR, Dragster 800 RC, F3 675, F3 800, F3 800 RC.
To access the Spring Upgrade promotion, it is necessary to contact your official MV Agusta dealer or fill out the order form on the MV Agusta website, section bike models.
The promotion is valid for reservations placed by May 31, 2020 at participating dealers of the MV Agusta Motor Spa network adhering to the offer. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Let’s start the riding season with the new MV Agusta Motor Spa promotional initiative “Spring Upgrade”.
The first 100 customers who book an MV Agusta motorcycle from 05/01/2020 to 05/31/2020 by contacting an official MV Agusta dealer, and complete the purchase at the dealership, will receive a special parts kit among those listed below included in the purchase price of the motorcycle.
We warn that:
- The "Spring Upgrade" initiative will cease before 05/31/2020 if MV Agusta receives the first 100 reservations prior to 05/31/2020;
- Customers must complete their reservation including an agreed upon deposit at the dealership prior to 05/31/2020 and be among the first 100 customers to make their reservation to be eligible for the Spring Upgrade.
The motorcycle models covered by the "Spring Upgrade" initiative are: Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso, Turismo Veloce 800 Lusso SCS, Brutale 800 RR, Dragster 800 RR, Dragster 800 RC, F3 675, F3 800, F3 800 RC.
Please note that the models of MV Agusta motorcycles in used condition or zero km are not included in the "Spring Upgrade" initiative.
For each motorcycle model included in the "Spring Upgrade" initiative, MV Agusta has defined a specific kit of special parts, which cannot be changed, replaced or integrated with other special parts, of the maximum value to the public up to € 1,500 including VAT (price to the public suggested for the Italian market).
The values of the individual kits of special parts subject to the "Spring Upgrade" initiative are:
- Accessory kit for the family of MV Agusta “F3” motorcycles, with a public value of € 1,547.94 including VAT (suggested retail price for the Italian market);
- Accessory kit for the MV Agusta “Turismo Veloce” family of motorcycles, worth € 996.97 including VAT (suggested retail price for the Italian market);
- Accessory kit for the MV Agusta "Dragster" and "Brutale" motorcycles, with a public value of € 1,080.99 including VAT (suggested retail price for the Italian market).
The special parts relating to the "Spring Upgrade" initiative are official and presented in the MV Agusta catalog.
The labor costs necessary for the assembly of the special parts will be free of charge for customers.
"Spring Upgrade" is valid at dealers of the MV Agusta Motor S.p.A. network participating in the initiative.
The "Spring Upgrade" cannot be combined with any other current or future promotions.
The initiative is curated by MV Agusta Motor SpA, registered office in Varese, 21100, Loc. Schiranna, Via G. Macchi 144. For any further information regarding the "Spring Upgrade" initiative, please visit your local participating MV Agusta dealership.